Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 11, 2010

People here and People there

We come to see a lot of people around us. No two are same. They have different external looks which is very difficult to change. But,( "BUT" is the most suspicious word) internally changes may be brought and in my opinion should be brought. Why people always think about themselves? I mean, they have the right to do so, but being a human they have the responsibility to think about others too.

This feeling of thinking about others used to be present among friends. But, now even friends tend to think about themselves before thinking about their close friends. I have never and perhaps will never like this kind of attitude on anyone's part. I am not talking about the ideal situation where everyone is ready to help others. That happiness which one tastes after helping others need to be cherished for long then only can one be unselfish.
A quote from the movie "BAAWARCHI"
"Apne liye to sabhi jeete hain, dusron k liye jine me jo khushi milti hai woh kisi aur chiz me nahi hai"
(Everyone lives for themselves, the happiness one gets living for others is unparallel)
I have seen some people who live for others and hope to see more such people in my life.....

5 comments:

  1. Bhauaa tu toh "philosher" ho gaye..!! Gr8 take , keep it up..!! N fr record some speices are constant throughout the globe "HERE THERE N EVERYWHERE"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thoughts and wish you'll see such more people in ur life very soon.I can say that 50% people will start thinking about this after reading.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shashi,

    Many congratulations on a great inception. This is a good write up. Very sincerely penned.

    Just to add to your endeavor, always read your post two to three times before publishing and keep editing it until you get satiated.

    Best,

    Jha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....and I must add I love the simplicity of the template for the blog you have chosen. Very nice!

    Focus on the content and there'll be no stopping you.

    Keep writing. Try to scribble something or the other daily...I repeat... daily!

    I know it at soul there's another brilliant spectacle of your personality the world is yet to discover.It's coming. Just wait and let it come to you.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete